Deep Hull

Deep Hull

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Wonderf...Hull - UK City of Culture 2017





Here we are a quarter of the way through the year and so I've decided to document my experience of Hull's year at UK City of Culture.  Just because I want to be able to look back and remember it all, which was my main reason for starting to blog years ago.  We have a busy old time of it coming up this year and as I've been contemplating starting to blog again, what better time now that there is going to be lots to talk about? I've also signed up as a CoC Volunteer so will be keeping a record of my experiences doing that.


I've set up a dedicated blog over at My Year of Culture - Hull 2017

I'm also hoping to resurrect this blog and keep a few memories of other things, not CoC related, whether that happens remains to be seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment