Deep Hull

Deep Hull

Wednesday 18 April 2012

I almost forgot....

I have been given an award by the lovely Shirley over at Squirrel's Knitting Conquests.  I'm chuffed to bits Squirrel, thank you so much!

Now I have to bestow this onto 15 other bloggers so I'll have to have a think about that. 

The other 'rule' is that I have to tell you seven things about myself...hmm:

  1. All I ever wanted to do when I was young was to work with animals..dogs in particular.  How the hell did I end up doing accounts in an office??
  2. I don't watch many movies nowadays because I get bored too easily and pick holes in plotlines.  However I adore old musicals, especially with Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra.  I could watch them over and over.
  3. My favourite flower is the daffodil.  I love the colour yellow and daffodils always herald the promise of milder weather and lighter nights.
  4. I cannot sing a note in tune...this does not prevent me from singing along at top volume to songs I love on the radio
  5. I hate ketchup, the stuff can actually make me retch if I get a whiff of it.
  6. I have been a Bob Geldof fan since around 1977 and still adore him now. 
  7. I hate hot weather.  It makes me lethargic and irritable.  I prefer to be colder rather than hot, at least I can put warm clothing on to remedy that. 
So, there are my seven things...I'm sure you all feel much better now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment