Deep Hull

Deep Hull

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Feeling ill :-(

I have a bad cold at the moment and am feeling really poorly...come on I need a big collective AWWWWW!  It started off just as a cough, which got worse and as a few people at work have been off sick with nasty chest infections, I made a doctor's appointment for Wednesday this week.  Yesterday the cold started, streaming nose, blocked sinuses, sore throat and coughing like you wouldn't believe.  I left work a little bit early to miss the traffic and did nothing all evening apart from a bit of knitting whilst sitting with my feet up, covered up with 'The Poorly Blankie'.  I still feel very rough this morning but have come into work because I simply have too much to do to just leave it.  Thankfully I have my own office so I hopefully won't inflict my germs on all of my colleagues.  The frustrating part of this is, I've struggled to get myself ready and in here this morning and our computer system is down so I can't actually do any of the work I came in to do until they sort it out.  This is why I'm writing a blog post at 9.10 on a Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment